2008年7月8日星期二

The Journey To S'pore

The Previous Sunday~
i went to S'pore early in the morning~
S'pore...
a country which i always go...
After my UEC exam, i keep go thr to find my stupid sister
this year...
i had already go thr 3 times
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this time is quite a different trip
yesterday was her Commecement
All of my family(except my brother) went to my sis graduation
i reached my sister's home around 11am+
she hvnt come bck from her school..so i used her PC
Shit
Slow....VERY SLOW!!!!!!
example: open an IE or firefox...i nid to wait at least 5 minutes...IS AT LEAST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the night, my cousin brought us to have our dinner in Orchard Road...it's a buffet
Waaa...it's feel like serve by others ^^
my stomach is soooooooo full
Yummy~~
When nid to pay the bill...i shocked by it..
it cost.....cst..... SGD350++
GOD.........
btw, thx Ah Min cousin


expansive buffet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the second day,
the most important day
when i juz reached NUS (National University of Singapore)...it's not much ppl over thr..
we took many photos
the ceremony start soon...
but...
juz can only two ppl go in...Daddy+Mummy=2 person...how about me?
Shit
luckily,my sister's friend brought me to Jurong East..this is bcoz her bf also graduate tht day..
so she nid go to take her flowers bonquet
around 12.45pm, the ceremony ended
i juz feel the huge crowd of people
I be her CameraMan tat day...
She took the bear bonquet which cost me RM+++ here n there..

the flash juz keep pop up inside thr...
thousand of ppl taking photos
they r happy...

Jurong East MRT station






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i m tired
my leg was pain,waist was pain..whole body was pain
My brother(not real bro) hvnt finished schooling..so i didnt met him...
nite,
my father's fren fetch us go around the S'pore city
we also reached a place call Gelang
such a 'nice' place...= =
u can saw a lot of women or girls tat doing such job...

Explanet

Eyes Of S'pore










---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The night view of S'pore is beautiful...
love it...


on the way bck to home..
it was rainning heavily..
and so was my feel

1 条评论: