2008年8月25日星期一

A touching letter of divorce(Has been translated)

Dear:

Sorry , i finally make a decision to divorce with you although that is hurt. Always in the past I
all am a weak woman. I try my best to defend our marriage ,baked the meals u like , buy your delighted CD,do the things all i can did
, give the happiness to you. I vever ask any request
from you because I have been afraid that you feel I am tired of. I have convinced already that
have felt attached to still long affection each other can't match several hours of falling in love
at first sight. That the first time sees your and her photograph is on music website , that the
first time sees her is hotel entrance leaving in your and his , that the first time listens to you
mention her is that 3rd wedding anniversary dinner ... That is really a beautiful girl.
I have peeped at the mail that you write to her , inside's every one words has been
how sweet , how moving. I am being looked at be watching I swindle self being going to have cried,
that you write to me , you love me forever ,How could you love others and so deep? Yea~ You do not mention get divorced , how I am bold say I perhaps have spoken having
lost you really forever.

Dear,I really love you, love this family. So you do not say, so I wont asked. Only after you sleep i quietly
crying. Did you know , I would like to thank you, thank you to accompany me for so many years, I know you
love her, just like I love you so. You did not say divorce, I have very fortunate, at least you will go home
with me, eat the meals that i cook, smile silly to me. At least you still remember that home to give me a hug,remember my
birthday! I think that is enough for me, really. I love you, inclusive of her. I think it is so we can live in peace and
live on forever. Until last night, you tell me a story.

You say: I have a friend that he had married six years. He has a good wife, he loves has always been his wife,
four years ago he met a beautiful girl.The girl treat him very well, has given his wife does not have the passion. So they
fall in love, and secretly love it warm. Girls very sensible, so long together and she has never mentioned about getting marry.
He still loves his wife, but it is already belong to two women's love. He will not abandon his wife because of his
wonderful wife, breaking up can not find a good reason, unable to find a pretext to harm her. Now the girl is pregnant.
She proposed him to the marriage. Girl with him for four years, the best thing to a woman already gave him, he can not refuse to the girl,
but can not be abandoned love his wife.

This story comes to the end and you asked me:What would you do
I did not speak. I know that this is between you and her story. This is your choice of the most helpless.
After you sleep last night, I watched beside you, watching your pretty face. Seeing the way you sleep,
you sleep really sweet. I kissed you, leave my last kiss on your body, I know that this is the last time.
Dear, my tears fell drop by drop on your chest... Drop by drop on my broken heart

Dear, here I left. I know that my leaving is the best outcome. I was not around you, better take good care of
your own. I pack up the house clean. Rice in the rice cooker, remember to heat it before you eat, this is the
last time i cook for you..dont get hungry during your work, not good to health, and you have stomach
trouble, do not go out drinking with friends, takes cigarette lighter. I had already help you set the year's milk
, they will be directly sent to the home, remember to heat then can be drink. You want to buy the CD I had already bought,
just on the computer table. What else? Yea~ I did not take anything away, in addition to your first gift. The teddy bear,
I have a habit of holding you to asleep. It can accompany me, i can feel you when i hugging it.
Here I go,by accompany with pain... the house we live for 6 years, and I say goodbye it, I observe the family
for six years, and I say goodbye it. And you,I love for so many years, I say goodbye: I wish you happiness!

I still love you, but from now on has nothing to do with you all!

没有评论: