2008年9月16日星期二

Report:My Life In U

One Word: Happy
^^
That's good...hehehe
Well, most of my time spend on walking...
SH*T
My hostel located at North area, 6th floor....
It's a long way to go to my class....
SH*T again...
I would like to sing the song: there's a long long journey....
-.-
I got two roomates, one is from Malaysia--Sarawak, another is from Macao
The Malaysian girl name CaiMin...can knowns as my best friend in U..
another roomate she always out...seldom see her...although we same room, but she never out wif us...lol
Hmm...i study as Chinese-study...in our class got 3 foreign students..all also come from Malaysia..
CaiMin,Zhong Xiang(a boy), and Me
we 3 always spent our time together...having meals,playing basketball,going to class...
Senior here all so friendly..
They take care of us well....i feel non unsafety when together with them
I'm going to have a basketball match this Sunday..
we 3 Malaysian join the class team...
Zhong Xiang look so 'So Zai' but he plays basketball so pro wor...
can beat Hau Yue already...hehehehehe
So many stories have to tell...
no space for me here...
hehehe
So..........
My friends over there...
wait me back....
i miss u----SM3A...
miss so many people...

3 条评论:

匿名 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
Kerensa 说...

what?!! can beat our sm3a's MVP -- HauYue?? ohhh.... i feel doubt...hemmm...^^

MiZu.. 说...

lol...
nola....
he wan beat hou yue nid some time more...
but he can consider as good la...