2008年12月1日星期一

What Did I Done?

WalaoA~~~
These few days....What things i had done?
Seems like nothing,but also seems like did many things....
Go die la....

Well~4 days more i came here already 3 months
The time pass so fast wor.....
Fly Away that kind Tim*
Sigh~
Did i learn anythings?
Maybe yes, maybe no......

Soon i'll forget how to speak in English and my Eng. knowledge...
now feel write a composition also got some problems already...
I'm Sorry Mrs.Wong and Ah Sir...

This Diary must got a lot of mistake d....
U all 'acid' me ba...
Boom me ba~
WalaoA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


48days more to go...
Go back my lovely Melaka, my sweet Home....
Miss Malaysia
:'(
Actually,after i came here, i feel that, Malaysia is good...
Foods, people...
what also good
here d people ar? most of them is 3 words---KNS(KaNaSai)

I cannot stand their attitude...
Specially is settling problems or activities idea...
It's really *F*
What also last minutes...
yaya...thay are free....but doesnt mean that we also free like them
later 530pm got meeting, today 430pm call u....
Next week got singing competition, today ask u participate...
What the Hell~~~
@@

and got 1 things...i really mistake....misunderstanding for a long time...
not all the Chinaman are full of talent....
their voices and Do Re Mi, will cause me get stroke
juz their Chinese level...
is really good....
cannot beat them
Strong *clapping*

A little Bit cold here...
10~18 celcius
cooler than Cameron a bit
xD
water here are freezing me....
everytime after my bathing,i really feel wana die...
suffering
><

Still got what wan to say ler...
hmmmmmm
next time tell u all ba
bye bye~*

Good Night, All my friends and loves





























-To Be Continue-

2 条评论:

nic 说...

u sound so
bo song, bo ho se, bo suka
come back malaysia!
don boci ar.
hehe... jkjk...
have fun and take care!

w.Wen 说...

hahahaha ur post quite funny lar!
and ur english really tak boleh pakai liao @@ hahaha..

err..mayb i'll jz correct ur title. it's either 'what have i done?' or 'what did i do?' my DEAR sis~~~ ^^

miss us right? now u know that we are very good right? ngek ngek~

take care ya anyway wahaha~~